Hi Martin, *,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <mi...@filmsi.net> wrote:

> let me just add - I am using OSX (64-bit) and selection is actually showing
> Mac OS X (Intel) (another bug, it does not recognize the use of 64-bit
> OSX).

I didn't bother checking for 64bit enabled version of Mac OSX, but
just assume that most of Mac users did already update their mac to
10.8 and later and switched the default to 64bit.

The old site never checked OS version... If the users selects 32bit
Mac, a note stating that 4.4.x is not available for 32bit is shown.

(and yes, all of those oldstyle pages are affected, as that's
frontendside javascript based filtering of the list of available
downloads below the checkboxes - newdesign does server-side filtering)

ciao
Christian