Hi,

Cico wrote on 2014-12-12 at 10:46:
Sorry, I didn't explain myself well.

There's no link at all to click on; there's just a "null" item, nothing else;
only the links for the help pack files appear on the page.
Supposing it's time to switch to the new website interface, can you (or maybe
sophie?) tell me  what to do? If I'm not wrong there's a page that explain all
the things to do, but I absolutely don't know the link.

oh, sorry, then I got you wrong.

I need to ask Cloph for help then, he's the genius behind the download magic. ;-)

Cloph, can you help wrt. the current problem?
Sophie, can you help Cico wrt. switching to the new site?

Thanks a lot!
Florian