Hello,

I already explained the work for a new design of the LibreOffice extensions and
template site on the design-mailinglist about two weeks ago.

The design/theming is done on the basis of the new theming product of Plone:
Diazo. This makes it more easy for webdesigner to theme a Plone site.

I created a Diazo theming product for the e the extensions and template site
and made some initial work on an HMTM index-file and a css-file.
You could find the HTML- and CSS-files in the TDF-repo on github:
https://github.com/tdf

The github repo contains also a rules.xml file that connects the static HTML
file and the CSS with the dynamic content of Plone. But for the design work
that rules file doesn't count.
It's only necessary to have a good knowledge about HTML and especially CSS.

I created a test site to show the current results of the theming on a
TDF-resource:
http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9096/LibOExt-Theming/en

It would be great, if volunteers with better knowledge about plain HTML and CSS
could have a look at the files in the github-repository and add
some improvements and help making a new fresh and awesome design of the site.

There are only good HTML and CSS knowledge needed for this work. You need
nearly no knowledge about the CMS Plone that powers the site.

You can directly work with the HTML- and CSS-files from github.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice