Hello Italo,

Le 06.07.2015 16:22, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
I have analyzed TDF website contents, with the objective of working on a
redesigned version (based on LibreOffice website design).

I link a document with a few comments, as a first input:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/116590/tdf-websitecontents.odt.

Please provide your comments. The objective is to have the new website
ready for the conference in Denmark.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber it...@libreoffice.org

It sounds good to me. 1 comment and 1 suggestion:
- We are talking here of the website at http://www.documentfoundation.org , not www.libreoffice.org - I think we should add a tab or a menu pointing to www.libreoffice.org and another one to www.documentliberation.org . Or better yet, a page presenting the two projects.

best,

Charles.