Hi,

Italo Vignoli wrote on 2015-07-15 at 20:14:

The default for self hosted Wordpress blogs is open links in same tab,
but you can change it by flagging the option in the Edit Link dialog.

what I meant was that when I do right-click on the link, which usually leads to Firefox opening in another tab, this does not work for links in the blog. :-)

Unfortunately, when the column is fixed width, very long URLs are not
managed in the proper way. I have shortened the text to a meaningful
sentence.

Ah, good point - thanks!

I have installed a plugin which allows to select a fixed image (I have
loaded LibreOffice logo) when the post has no image. I hope it works.

Thanks, will try with the next post!

Florian