Hi,

one year ago I reported a problem with the display of latin-extended
characters with the Lato font via Google font API.

Lato v2 was then linked that contains all characters but it caused
hard-to-reproduce issues on some systems/browsers - some characters not
showing on the site.

So the change was reverted to Lato v1 and it falls back to Helvetica when
it does not include a latin character, which is ugly and unprofessional.

I just updated the ticket in redmine with four possible solutions from the
net, could someone give it a try (if these were not tried before):
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/412#change-6239

Thanks, hoping to smash this bug somehow,
m.