Hi everybody,

I guess I have the found a solution - all forum / news group / mailing
lists entries refer to an increase of
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgMaxShellMemory

I try to increase the variable this evening, but I cannot promise
anything (neither that I will find the time nor that this is really the
solution).

A workaround is to decrease the image.

Regards,

Dennis Roczek