Hi Marc,

Am 5. Oktober 2015 05:16:18 MESZ, schrieb "Marc Paré" <m...@marcpare.com>:
>Hi Andreas,
>
>Le 04/10/15 04:41 AM, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
>

>>> I am a little confused about this. Why are you making the
>LibOCon2012
>>> static?
>>>
>> because we doesn't need a dynamic CMS for conferences in the past
>> anymore. We use (and used) different CMS for the conferences in 2014
>and
>> 2015.
>> And it needs always some maintenance if you run a dynamic CMS, e.g.
>> security bugfixes, update to newer versions (with sometimes some
>issues
>> to solve) etc.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andreas
>>

>So, just for the sake of history, and tying in our old LibOCons with
>our
>more recent conferences, are these then going to be transferred to the
>LibOCon Silverstripe website? This way they will all be under the same
>site location?

I'm not ging to put some work into  a transfer to another CMS. But if someone
volunteers I could Providence him with an export into XML.

But it needs not only a transfer if the HTML content. The theme has also to be
adapted.

I'm no expert in Silverstripe and don't think it would be necessary to go that
route.

I only volunteer to make the site static, geht some CMS load from  the server,
some responsibility from  my table and some complains from  my nervs.

Regards,
Andreas