I am working at the TDF website, and this is one of the pages in the
LibreOffice website that will be updated/changed in the process. The
idea, at the moment, is to create a sub-page for every company and a
sub-page for unaffiliated people.

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber it...@libreoffice.org