Hi Rob, *,

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 7:08 PM, Rob Westein <rwest...@planet.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I have access to the CSS data of the site? I want to change the
> height of the font used in the menu

I applied spacing tweaks to the css to make the menu fit. In general,
use your favorite browser's debugging tools - all nowadays offer an
on-the-fly edit mode for css properties.

Once you determined the desired values, post the changes here so they
can be incorporated.

Alternatively use your browser's "save" feature to save a copy of the
site and do the changes and send the changes..

in any case, I also made the site public, so it is now on newdesign.

ciao
Christian