Hello,

Alexander Werner wrote on 2016-02-25 at 15:50:
there have been some issues regarding moderation of new posts on
ask.libreoffice.org<http://ask.libreoffice.org/>. We found out that the
moderation queue contained different items for various moderators. We will try to get
this fixed ASAP.

On the other hand, the spamming situation seems to be much less intense at the
moment, so it was decided to deactivate full moderation for the moment and go
to audit mode, meaning that posts will be made public in an instant.

thanks a lot, Alex, for jumping in here and making things work again - I really appreciate it!

Florian