These messages do not allow for attachments. Can you upload it somewhere and provide a link?

On 4/4/2016 5:47 PM, Kris Haas wrote:
Hi,

My name is Kris Haas And I am using your software for a bulk product upload
for submission of a product of mine and am looking for some help.

I have a Brain Injury Disability and I can get the following symptoms of
severe migraines, seizures, severe head pain, increased tinnitus, loss of
short term memory, equilibrium problems to the point I can't make it to the
bathroom unless I have help, confusion, disorientation, inability to speak,
nausea and vomiting, convulsions plus one or two symptoms I can't even
think about right now since my symptoms are already starting to go there,
plus my inability to function for a couple days at a time where I am bed
ridden.

With all that said I have a ton of copying and I am just wondering if there
is something that can make it easier.  Just trying to avoid the above
mention physical symptoms.

I am enclosing a copy of what I am doing.

Any suggestions?

Thank-you,

Kris