Dear Alex,

Its sad for us as a community. But we wish that you had taken a better
decision and we appreciate your support for LO infra for long years. Nice
to met you in Denmark LO'16 conference.

All the very best in your new role.

I will try to help LO-infra team what ever manner in my free time.

Thanks & Regards
Arun

ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ
அன்புடன்