Hi Junichi, *

Thank you for reporting this.

And as a behalf of the member of Japanese NLP, I really appreciate
some of you who make the banner that mentioned Japanese event
in global site :)

I believe it is quite tough job to get right information with our event
link[1] for non-Japanese readers, because most of our reference
site are written in Japanese.  Sorry for inconvenience.

I'll update the several English wiki about particular events such as
Open Source Conference[2] to add venue information.

> The address of OSC2016kyoto banner is mistake.
>
> <mistake>
> Sapporo Conventoin Center
>
> <correct>
> Kyoto Research Park (Ltd.) [KRP]
> 134 Chudoji Minamicho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan

IMHO, we don't need a postal address in the banner, please collect
just the venue name to "Kyoto Research Park (Ltd.) [KRP]" as
Junichi mentioned.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events#Asia
[2]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/Japan#Open_Source_Conference_.28OSC.29