From: Florian Effenberger [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
[mailto:ml-node+s969070n4190947...@n3.nabble.com]
Sent: 16 August 2016 09:41
To: peterwt
Subject: Re: Forum Intermittent Access

Hello,

peterwt wrote on 2016-08-14 at 11:39:
> I am finding that for a while the connection times out of if it does
connect
> it returns a page "Service Unavailable". What is happening?

which site are you referring to? ask.libreoffice.org?
We had some load problems last week, but it seems to work fine again.

Florian

deleted

  _____

below:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Forum-Intermittent-Access-tp4190812p419
0947.html

To unsubscribe from Forum Intermittent Access, click
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubsc
ribe_by_code&node=4190812&code=cGV0ZXJAd2lsbGlhbXNwdy5jby51a3w0MTkwODEyfC0xN
TA0NzEwODA5>  here.

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_v
iewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.Basi
cNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template
.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_
emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml> NAML