Hi @ll,
I would like to help our infra team if possible: Though I have
finished my retraining as a Computer Science Expert (subject
area: System Integration) with an Chamber of Commerce and
Industry (http://www.cci-cologne.de/) certificate in January, I
would prefer to help with something more entrance level knowledge
(and more FLOSS related like ownCloud, maybe Plone or with
something else?) and gaining experience / knowledge as I try to
find my place in our infra team ... ;)

I seem to remember that there was a wiki site or another site
somewhere explaining our infrastructure and how to get involved,
but alas I seem not to find it anymore ... :(

TIA for any further info / mentoring
Thomas.

--
Maybe you can't buy happiness, but these days you can certainly
charge it.