Hello Cor,

Am 11.02.2017 um 23:49 schrieb Cor Nouws:
> Error 1486853239.80.198727463138. after update of description
>

> Cor Nouws wrote on 11-02-17 23:43:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> nore...@libreoffice.org wrote on 07-02-17 22:12:
>>> We added a new version of LibreOffice to the list.
>>> Please add this version to your LibreOffice extension release(s), if it is
>>> (they are) compatible with this version.
>>
>> Instruction on where to find the way to update the extension, is much
>> appreciated.

I'll work in that.

I couldn't find the error message in the list yet. Could you please
describe the steps to reproduce it?

If I look onto your latest release for 'CT2N - Convert Text To Number
(and dates)' there are some fields not marked yet (e.g. a platform or
the acceptance of the disclaimer).

Kind regards,
Andreas

--