Hi all,

On 13/12/2017 17:40, Mike Saunders wrote:

> * Discover menu: next to Writer, Calc, Impress etc. should we say what
> they do? Like "Writer - word processor"

Done.

> * http://www.libreoffice.org/discover/libreoffice/ -- add some
> screenshots here

Done - added one screenshot, to break up the text.

> * http://www.libreoffice.org/discover/new-features/ -- do we need that
> big green image at the top? It doesn't seem to have much meaning

Turns out I can't remove that image so easily without changing the page
template, but it's not so offensive. Meanwhile I've center-aligned the
embedded video.

> * Also on that page: do we need the collapsible headings? At least in
> Firefox, they sometimes get lost behind the floating top panel when you
> click on them

Done - they were really causing problems, depending on when you clicked
them. Each section is short so I've turned it into flowing text.

> * http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/install-howto/ -- change Mac OS X
> to macOS (probably need to keep a redirect here though, to stop breakage
> in other sites that link to this page)

Changed the label and text where I can.

Mike