Participants
 1. guilhem
 2. Brett
 3. Christian

Agenda
 * Work on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance is top
   priority at the moment (legal implications); deadline is May 25
 * rdm#2463 (deploy stage instance Gerrit 2.13.11): new fresh Debian 9
 * VM vm178, no gerrit install yet
 * Monitoring
   - G. didn't recycle our Filoo box (monitoring.documentfoundation.org)
     yet
   - G. thanks Brett for the salt branch!  didn't have time to review
     though
   - Time to replace the prod system with the new one (need to reinstall
     monitoring.tdf first); shall we keep vm213 alive?  shutdown?
     recycle?  Brett: can be brought down
 * Backup: ok to apply rsnapshot state on berta?  there are still a lot
   of lines commented out in /etc/cron.d/rsnapshot.
   + cloph: OK to apply highstate on berta.
   + AI guilhem: add pillar tunable to turn off backups on a particular
     host
 * LO's TeleIRC instances are now under infra maintenance on vm205
 * SSO adoption <https://user.documentfoundation.org>:
   + 634 accounts in total (62 since the last infra call)
   + governance: 36/190 (19%) TDF members missing
   + contributors: 57/180 (31%) recent (last 90 days) wiki editors
     missing; that's <1/3, shall we force SAML auth there?
     . cloph: ok let's enforce, as it's not too hard to revert if there
       are too many complains
 * Next call: Tuesday April 17 2018 at 18:30 Berlin time (16:30 UTC).  (Note
the DST!)

--
Guilhem.