Hi Sveinn

On 18.04.2018 18:24, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> Þann mið 18.apr 2018 15:20, skrifaði Guilhem Moulin:
>> Hi Sveinn,
>>
>> On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 at 12:36:50 +0000, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
>>> Was just checking out the new Nextclud instance at
>>> <https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/> and saw that there's a f
irst
>>> time splash-screen with some borked HTML-code (at least in my locali
zed
>>> version). I have not been able to find this text in any of my
>>> translation
>>> files (LO & Nextcloud), so I guess it comes from the person setting
>>> up the
>>> LO-instance.
>>
>> It's been reported, but given that the splashscreen is only visible t
he
>> first time you login, fixing it fairly low on our list…  Can't find a
>> Redmine ticket for it though; feel free to file one so we don't
>> completely forget about it :-)
>
> Done: <https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2601>
>
>>> Anyway, I'd think this text "Impressum | Privacy Policy" ought to be
>>> translatable...
>>
>> No technical objection, but AFAIK for legal reasons we can't.
>
> Normally there are legal reasons for not translating the *contents* of
> those, there are several occurences of the titles/headers being
> translated ;-)
well the TDF is German based and in Germany we have the strange rule tha
on every page "Impressum" is linked. (actually with that wording) A
solution is to translate the word to "TRANSLATION (Impressum)" - but
then every translation has to be supervised afterwards by the TDF offici
als.

> Best,
> Sveinn í Felli

Dennis Roczek