> I propose to not touch it - last time we made a change, we temporary
> lost our access due to GDPR and verifications and other fun stuff, and
> I fear we might hit a similar problem for renaming.

Actually you won't risk anything since LibreOffice and libreoffice are
the same handle, the Twitter website is answering both without *any*
301/302 redirection at all.

I can however understand your concern, this is why for such a question,
I'll ask for a Twitter employee directly to know more about the pitfalls
we could have.

Last time I asked for a change of this kind for a corporate account, the
Twitter dev team made the change manually and haven't had any issue at all.

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
<will...@gathoye.be>