Hi wget,

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 at 12:48:38 +0100, William Gathoye wrote:
> The title says it all. Would it be possible to get a list of all
> WordPress blogs we are currently using for our multi site configuration?
> […]

    > SELECT domain FROM wp_blogs WHERE public = 1 AND archived = 0 AND deleted
= 0;
    | domain                               |
    | blog.documentfoundation.org          |
    | design.blog.documentfoundation.org   |
    | pt-br.blog.documentfoundation.org    |
    | vi.blog.documentfoundation.org       |
    | roadshow.blog.documentfoundation.org |
    | es.blog.documentfoundation.org       |
    | de.blog.documentfoundation.org       |
    | qa.blog.documentfoundation.org       |
    | ja.blog.documentfoundation.org       |
    | fr.blog.documentfoundation.org       |

They're sharing the same X.509 certificate, so you can also retrieve the
list anytime with e.g,

    $ openssl s_client -connect blog.documentfoundation.org:443 -servername
blog.documentfoundation.org </dev/null \
    | openssl x509 -noout -ext subjectAltName

> When we have gathered the ones that are missing, would it be possible to
> add thelsit to the Website list on the wiki *with the names of the
> maintainers and person of contact*? [1]

Go ahead, that's a wiki :-)  Global admin is Italo, but the backend and
WordPress instance itself is deployed/maintained by the infra team.
Here are the instance admins (with a fallback to Italo / infra team).

    design:  Heiko Tietze
    pt-br: Eliane Domingos de Sousa, Gustavo Pacheco, Olivier Hallot
    es: Daniel Rodriguez, Carlos Parra Zaldivar, Adolfo Jayme
        Barrientos, Ricardo Gabriel Berlasso, jhanrakz, lucianacostas
    de: Florian, Mike
    qa: Xisco
    ja: Enoki-san, Nogata-san, Ogasawara-san
    fr: You, Sophie

(Not sure they'll all agree to have their address published on the wiki
though.)

Cheers,
--
Guilhem.