Hi *,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:10 PM Christian Lohmaier
<cl...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> […]
> Unless we hear from fundamental problems, the plan is to switch
> instances/the dns over in the next days.

Headsup: Since there were no major concerns, we'll go ahead and do the
switchover tomorrow.

(we'll add corresponding rewrites to the URLs so that old URLs to the
extensions will continue to work on the new site)

ciao
Christian

--
Christian Lohmaier, Release Engineer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-60 | IRC: cloph on Freenode