Hi Ilmar,
  Once again, this is only my humble opinion. This is the list of regressive changes I noticed:

 * Search wasn't working properly. Finally I found extension by it's
   name. It wasn't working nor yesterday, nor today's morinng. Search
   always lead to https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/1
 * There is no division between templates and extensions, however there
   are links to templates.libreoffice.org and extensions.libreoffice.org
 * There is no categorization of extensions or templates (not sure
   there were for templates). Only tags.
 * All previous extensions' pages links are broken.
 * There is no visible information for contacts. Not every user is
   ready to work with mail lists. Barrier to send feedback is too high.
 * It is awkward to register on one site, then login on another with
   strange internal name https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/admin
 * It would be a good idea not to throw away previous website user
   accounts by the way

I apologize if my emotional reaction were too intensive.

Hope that this feedback could help you.