Hello

I want to join to Polish localisation team, so I ask for editing rights in
website pl.libreoffice.org
I got a username in SSO named 'socetk' - please give me rights to editing
Wiki and documentation (Nextcloud), too.

A few words about me: I'm 43 years old, I'm accountant, now working as CFO
in companies group. I used LibreOffice/OpenOffice/StarOffice almost 20
years ago and now I want to help for community with my knowledge and
experience. I'm teaching myself all the time - actually I learn Python
especially in analytics and machine learning.

My English is not perfect, sorry ;)

Regards
Stefan