Hi there,

For the TDF update service, just to let you know that :

- fresh is still at 6.4.4
- while 6.4.6 has been out for a bunch of time now.

7.0 is making already the buzz. Since I'm the maintainer behind
libreoffice-* packages on chocolatey (2 millions downloads), it could be
nice to have the upgrade to 7.0.0 and 6.4.6 as soon as possible.

People not reading[1] are bothering Chocolatey Inc employees and myself,
I'm already receiving a bunch of emails asking me to update the
libreoffice-* packages while they are automated and relying on TDF
update service to work.

Regards,

[1] https://chocolatey.org/packages/libreoffice-fresh#comment-5018811929

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice