From: Áron Budea <ba...@caesar.elte.hu>
Date: Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: gerrit returns "Forbidden" when I log into my new account
To: Deborah Barkley-Yeung <dbarkleyye...@gmail.com>

Hi Deb,

In case no one has got back to you, yet, please contact the infra team with
this issue:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Infrastructure

In the gerrit setup wiki page there was a piece of text hinting at this
possibility, but it was easy to miss:
"Please contact the Infrastructure Team if authentication is denied; this
might be due to a collision (if your username or email address is used by
another account) which needs to be resolved manually."

Cheers,
Aron

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/oauth?code=3066d57fcda46b69146871fe581875cfb8c5352ff8e1a89e77f3d3167c5c4979&state=WXYOSM5fdnj3SUgjTwBvDkIXu8hyX7LVh2_ZPLoX1qM&session_state=M2%2BFbHRra1jCn2OvQZQvlrWIxjEagn9GIU%2BpeVsnVj4%3D.UTJsQXlPQ2E4MFBwOWVPeDRMMWxiZz09