On 9.9.2021 12.32, Rhoslyn Prys wrote:
> If the localized content of the new website is is to be inputed via
> Weblate and I don't have to go anyware near the technical side of the
> site than no probs. This is the situation with Mozilla, I translate in
> pontoon and the content appears on the various website within a short time.
>
> My concern is the suggestion that locales could create their own
> content. However, im my view the level of technical competency within
> some locale groups may stop them from being able to do so. This would be
> a loss to the whole LibreOffice community.
>
> I'm sorry, but I'm doubtful if I would be able to contribute under this
> arrangement.

If you don't intend to provide unique content, then you have no reason to doubt - you will stick with Weblate.

The request for the ability to create unique content comes from a handful of localisers. Competency will not be a problem as assistance is available to them.

I assume there is consensus that libreoffice.org in any language is not an ever-growing knowledge base, but a lean marketing vehicle. We have plenty of other channels for content, mainly the wiki.

Ilmari