Hi,

Assuming you're refering to an account at https://ask.libreoffice.org ,
see  https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/migration-from-askbot/66564 .

> On attempting to create a new account, I got the message that I'd get
> a confirmation email, presumably to this address, but that email never
> arrived (not in spam folder either).

The email was accepted by your email provider today Aug 6 at 03:51 UTC.
Delivery beyond that point (from the MX to your inbox) is not under our
control, so unfortunately we can't trace it further.

cheers
--
Guilhem.