2013/3/6 Matthew Dittmer <dittmer.matt...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I am interested learning more about web development by contributing to the
> fpo website in my free time.  I have very little experience with
> development and would like to start with the easy fixes.  Most of my
> professional experience is working in IT call centers.
>
> FAS username: matthewdittmer
>
> Thank you,
> Matt

Hi Matthew,
did you read our join page [1], following the points step by step?
All of our pages are build with html/css but you should acquire also some
Python skills, because our sites are done with the Genshi framework for
internationalization.
Clone our repo as described here [2] and have a look on our file structure
of the different websites. You will see many "divs" in our sources, so it
will be a good idea to look also at the 960 grid system [3].

Naturally you can immediately start working on tickets, see easyfix [4] to
begin with less difficult issues or go to our Trac [5]. You can send your
patches there in every moment.
Please ask if you have any doubts, here or on the websites IRC channel on
freenode. (#fedora-websites)
You're welcome.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Join
[2]