> On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 02:09:03PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > So there is work being done in rel-eng to have builds for a
> > cross-platform Live USB Creator.
> > The Change for Fedora 25 is here:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/FedoraMediaWriterAsPrimaryDown
> loadable
>
> What is the *current* place to get it? That page doesn't say, and
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_
> Live_USB#Using_Fedora_Media_Writer_.28Windows_and_Fedora.
> 2C_graphical.2C_destructive.29
>
> links to https://github.com/lmacken/liveusb-creator/, which doesn't use
> "Fedora Media Writer" anywhere, and so does not seem to be right.
>
> --
> Matthew Miller
> <mat...@fedoraproject.org>
> Fedora Project Leader
> --
> lists.fedoraproject.org

WHat Matthew says is one of my concerns too, there is no documentation we
can take to the website. As I didn't and don't follow this at all, we need
someone to provide text for this change. We need to tell people how they
have to use it and what they get exaclty. Otherwise people won't use it and
will go directly to the old known ISO files, which we will keep on the
website too.
Other issues we should discuss in a short meeting. Paul, is there a dodle
somewhere? Or any proposals which are fine for all of us? I know it's
always a mess bringing people from different timezones together, but we
should not be so many, or?
Thanks for bringing this up here.

PS: it's optimistic to have it ready for Beta, IMHO, but never say never....

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)