> Sounds good to me. I talked with Omar and Fiorela about the weekends and
> they are agree. I will request a classroom for february 18th. The next step
> is define the topics for february 18th session.

Nice!
Topics could be the basics, but people should make some stuff at home
before the first session:

Prerequisites:
1) Read our wiki [1] and the get started page [2] on pagure. Follow the
join process.
2) Setup the system as described in the wiki/pagure
3) Clone the websites repo
4) Read some basics about git [3]. You can do also some practice online [4].

Meeting Topics:
1) Introduction to the websites: which websites we maintain? What kind of
tools do we use? Where do we communicate? Where does our code live?
2) Introduction to I18n on our websites (genshi)
3) Build a website and understand the builder.
4) Make a few changes and rebuild the website
5) Take a ticket and start working on it

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-websites
[3] https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2