robyduck added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
These are two different kinds of use cases. Actually we have in pace several
redirects for the old fedoraproject.org website.

* We have specific redirects from old pages we rewrote in getfedora, like
sponsors, keys, verify etc.
* We use another master template for building the website, applying a generic
redirect to getfedora for any page which will get you to the index.
* If you have a typo in the wiki it should not redirect you to getfedora, but
fall back to the index and ask you if you want to create a new page.
* I don't know how many people still type the www prefix (I don't, even for
websites where it is required...), but I see this as a possible issue. We could
think about another specific redirect for www URLs to non-www URL, this way if
you type https://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council you should get to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council

@kevin any other option?
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/697