bex added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``

> Does this mean your proposing just this page’s content be located on a
> separate  site. Then something like this in cron  would keep it current?
>
> Yeah, cron, or, as some kind of CI/CD pipeline. It'd take the adoc, run
> asciidoctor -s (the -s suppresses the built-in header and footer) and put it
> in the middle of some custom header and footer for the mini-site.

I am +1 this and willing to work with Web to determine the best place for it to
live.  It sounds like it will need the translation toolset from docs but a
hosting site like web.  I have some ideas ...

However, what we need to get going for realz is the header/footer from design.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/756