Greetings everyone,

My name is Xhesi (Jesse) and I am a 23 year old software developer from
Albania, and for the past few years an aficionado of the opensource
community. I have been interested in contributing to open source or quite a
while but I never was able to take the first step until now. I really hope
to be able to cooperate with a diverse group of people from all over the
world with different kinds of skill sets and backgrounds, and be able to
share my knowledge and acquire new skills while contributing to the
community.

I started coding back in high school about 7 years ago and I haven't
stopped doing that since then.

A little something of my skills and and experience that might be useful:

Most of my career I have been a full stack developer, and I am very
familiar with different technologies including the lamp stack, .Net and
mostly JavaEE.

I have been involved with many mid to big scale projects so far, but I
still have a long way to go.
Some of the programming languages that I have spent quite some time working
with them and I really like are JavaScript, Java and PHP. I have been doing
some C/C++ in my early days of programming but I don't consider that my
forte.
I also posses some pretty good foundations on data persistence mostly
relational databases, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
I also have good knowledge on VCS tools(Git), CI, Containers and Linux
servers administration and I am very familiar with Agile methodologies
including SCRUM.
Some of the frameworks that I have had the chance to work on are Laravel,
Angular 2 and Spring Framework.

The website project seems like  good place for me to be able to contribute
with my skills.

All the best.
Xh.B.