Hi!

I also have joined Fedora Project recently. As a fellow new community member I
would like to welcome you!
Being open source enthusiast I mainly used Debian/Ubuntu for over 12 years and
always felt a bit guilty not contributing to the Linux popularization. Mostly
it was that running "Debian Testing" didn't really fit into my workflow. Also
since at least a few years ago their system had some artificial hurdles that
kept me from contributing but I heard that it's been changing fast and I still
have great respect for the Deb camp.

I've been using Fedora for a couple of years on one machine without  actually
realizing how powerful the system was and how friction free and encouraging the
community was to get the new people to share and contribute.

----

> I would like to contribute to the Fedora website development. Something I
> immediately noticed while creating my account was the outdated look and
> feel of the Fedora admin page (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/). I think
> there are a lot of easy fixes to make that section of the site look more
> modern, and to make the pages mobile-first. I'm assuming this area has
> higher access rights since I did not get the code to it when following
> these instructions (
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_fix_bugs_on_the_Fedora_Project_website).
> I also realize that a redesign of the site like that would require
> collaboration with the more senior members and would not be a
> solo-decision. It's just something that I thought would be a fun area to
> start contributing!

As I understand and I might be wrong, but you would need to go through
infra-teams on-boarding process
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

My guess is that you should talk to them in IRC and mailing lists to be a part
of this.

Then maybe you could submit an issue or find anyone else who might be working
on it:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues

It's great to see such experienced developers like you joining Fedora
community!

Cheers!
//ojn