sebn added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Hello there!

I can confirm the linked DMG won't open on macOS 10.11 (El Capitan):
https://getfedora.org/fmw/FedoraMediaWriter-osx-4.1.1.dmg

While the DMG from GitHub Releases effectively works (I didn't try the
`-rebuilt` version since the first one worked for me):
https://github.com/FedoraQt/MediaWriter/releases/download/4.1.1/FedoraMediaWriter-osx-4.1.1.dmg

Wouldn't reuploading the 4.1.1 DMG to the website make it possible again for
macOS users to install Fedora, at least until the 4.1.2 DMG is finally
published?

Is there anything else I can do to help fix this issue?

Thanks!
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-websites/issue/887