Paul
 Thanks for your comments. Please find the updated webrev at this below
location
http://cr.opensolaris.org/~sn123202/b128.2/webrev

Here are bugs that will be addressed with this putback:

[sn123202 at zod]'pkgdefs'>wx
bugs

6877619 remove redundant PHP DTrace extension
6893914 split 3rd party extensions into its own packages

Note: nightly builds and pbchk results didn't return any issues.

- Sriram