Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:06:36 -0500 (EST)
From: mechsys
Subject: Mozilla Plugin Support Page for Sun Solaris
To: hendikins at mozdev.org

Sir:

We have briefly e-mailed several years ago. May I please discuss with you:

  http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/solaris.html

Without any criticism of you, it is obviously woefully out of date.

"This document is currently unmaintained. Contact Michael Hendy if you wish to
maintain it."

I would like to understand why someone associated with Sun Microsystems does
not maintain this page, or assist you or other Mozillas to do so.

There are related questions as to the source for the community-provided
compiled versions of Mozilla for Solaris.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

mechsys