Hi,

We are trying to create a test for a suggestion list generated by a gwt
widget in a search form, i. e. when after adding three or more
characters in a text field a list with suggestions opens up. The option
that the user selects is filled in the text field.

In order to do this we need to be able to test the dynamically modified
page. In the Canoo self test section, there is an Ajax test. However,
the information we look for is still missing from this test se example
below: '<!-- need to be able to check dynamically modified div here
-->'.

Does anyone know is it is possible to create a test that can check
dynamically modified divs? If so, will it take measures out of the
ordinary? Any advice or examples are greatly appreciated.

/Anna

<project name="testAjax" default="all" basedir=".">

           <target name="all"

                      depends="testAjaxCompletion, testAjaxSelect"/>

           <target name="testAjaxCompletion">

                      <webtest name="ajax: Test input field
autocompletion">

            <config

                host="${webtest.host}"

                port="${webtest.port}"

                protocol="${webtest.protocol}"

                basepath="/ajaxtags"

                summary="true"

                saveresponse="true"

                resultpath="${wt.config.resultpath}"

                resultfile="${webtest.resultfile}"

                haltonfailure="true"

                showhtmlparseroutput="false"/>

            <steps>

                <invoke description="Open the page with field"
url="autocomplete.jsp"/>

                <verifytitle text="AJAX JSP Tag Library Examples"/>

                <verifyText text="Autocomplete Demo"/>

                <setInputField name="model" value="E"/>

                <!-- need to be able to check dynamically modified div
here -->

            </steps>

                      </webtest>

           </target>