Hi Ruchika,

your js snippet doesn't cause any problem to latest 2.4 snapshot of
HtmlUnit. I wouldn't be surprised if it has been fixed since 2.3 since a
lot of work has been done on namespace. You can try to pick the HtmlUnit
snapshot (as well as the dependencies that have changed) and to put in
in your WebTest lib dir in place of HtmlUnit-2.3.

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com