Hi Delphine,

have U tried dumping your result page using the save attribute of the
clickButton element? This will provide you with a convient link to the
result page in the test results page to check what happened to your fields.

I'm not sure javascript error pop-ups behave as alert boxes, if so take a
look at the code exemple below:
<group description="Contrôle(s) sur le jour.">
<expectDialogs description="Déclaration de l'alerte 'Jour incorrect'"><alert
saveProperty="myAlert" /></expectDialogs>
<setInputField description="Intro avec 33 comme jour" name="dateDebut"
value="33/01/2008" />
<verifyProperty description="Alerte 'Jour incorrect' affichée?"
name="myAlert" regex="true" text=".*Jour incorrect*" />
<verifyNoDialogs description="Alerte traitée?" />
</group>

Hope this helps, A