________________________________

Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Ian Phillips
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. November 2008 10:36
An: webtest@lists.canoo.com; Marc Guillemot
Betreff: Re: [Webtest] Button being clicked but new page not seen

Hi Mark.

I have attached the page with the button that is not clicked by WebTest.

We have the 2.6 version of WebTest installed.

This is the line of code we are using to click the button:  <clickButton
label="Shop now"/>

 The webtest report says the button has been clicked successfully but
the following page is not loaded and so the following step fails.

I have tried using xpath but hit a bug in WebTest.

Thanks

Ian

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Marc Guillemot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>