this is the stack trace of the failed step:

C:\JPWEBTEST\tests\googleWebTest.xml:15: Unexpected exception caught:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException
        at com.canoo.webtest.steps.StepUtil.handleException(StepUtil.java:120)
        at com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step.handleException(Step.java:379)
        at com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step.execute(Step.java:110)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
        at
com.canoo.webtest.ant.TestStepSequence.executeSteps(TestStepSequence.java:43