so I have got my script to bring up my login page, fill out the info to
login, then click a checkbox and then a button to sign in.  The issue I am
having is that there is a page that comes up when I login that I just want
to click a button called postpone and continue on into the app, but the
click button option does not seem to be working.  Here is my script:

<target name="wt.testInWork" depends="wt.defineMacros">
    <webtest name="QA2 Test">
      <invoke
        url="http://qaserver:9090/project/view/SignOn";
        description="English signon page" />
      <verifyTitle
        text="title here"
        description="we should see sign on page" />
      <setInputField
      name="Code"
      value="qa"
      />
          <setInputField
      name="user"
      value="qa_test6"
      />
      <setInputField
      name="password"
      value="Passw0rd"
      />
      <setCheckbox description="Authorize"
        name="consentCheckBox"
        checked="true" />
      <clickButton description="Try to login"
        name="SignOn" />
      <verifyTitle
        text="ATTENTION"
        description="Postpone page" />
    </webtest>
  </target>

So the above gets me all the way to the postpone page, I then add this:

          <clickButton description="pass page"
        name="cancelButton" />

and this fails with this error:

JavaScript error loading page http://qaserver:9090/project/view/SignOn:
Wrapped com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException: TypeError: Cannot set
property "location" of undefined to "FrameFooter.jsp" (script in
http://qaserver:9090/project/view/ScreentoPass from (4, 54) to (26, 10)#24)
(script in http://qaserver:9090/project/view/SignOn from (28, 31) to (47,
10)#41)