Hi Michael,

help is really welcome. There is no special tutorial for that concerning
WebTest.

For HtmlUnit there is a small doc on submitting patches:
http://htmlunit.sourceforge.net/submittingPatches.html
for WebTest the rules are more relaxed because we don't have strong
checkstyle rules for instance.

It's your decision to start working first on WebTest or HtmlUnit.
HtmlUnit is probably a bit easier for a developper because we have
"only" unit tests there and therefore the build process is easier to
understand.

In both cases there are issues that just wait to be fixed ;-)

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com