I setup a plain test, all it did was invoke a url...input a
userid/password..check a box and click a button to sign-in....this test
worked fine and was having no issues...I went on vacatoin for a few
days.....came back and ran it again to start working on it some more and it
does not work anymore...nothing has changed to the login page....and here is
the error I now get that I was not getting before:

JavaScript error loading page http://1.2.3.4:9090/project/view/SignOn:
Wrapped com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.ScriptException: TypeError: Cannot set
property "location" of undefined to "FrameFooter.jsp" (script in
http://1.2.3.4:9090/project/view/SignOn from (4, 54) to (26, 10)#24) (script
in http://1.2.3.4:9090/project/view/SignOn from (17, 31) to (104, 10)#38)