ok...how about this....I can now see that the login page was changed while I
was off....here is what they changed....I think it is because my default
browser is Firefox and they seemed to of added some firefox stuff to the
login page....

these are the changes:

        Contact Us<br>
                        Toll Free: 1-800-123-5638<br>
                        Website:  http://www.company.com www.company.com <br>

to:

        <input type="button" name="contact_us" id="contact_us" value="Contact
Us"
class="btn_signon_contactus" onClick="contactus();"
onMouseOver="self.status='Sign On'; return true;"
onMouseOut="self.status='';  return true;"><br><br>

so they added a contact us button..that on the page is below the button I am
trying to click.

they also added this:

function contactus(){
        if(isFirefox=navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Firefox")>0){
                window.open('ContactUs', 'newwindow', 'height=150, width=200,
top=100,
left=100, toolbar=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes,location=no,
status=no');
        }
        else {

window.showModelessDialog("ContactUs","","dialogWidth:200px;dialogheight:150px;status:no;scroll:yes;help:no");
                }
}

So is there a way to tell webtest to use IE for its test?