Hi,

if you really click the right button and the result is not the same,
then it means that something wasn't done correctly by WebTest.

It has probably to do with JS support. You can give a try to a recent
HtmlUnit snapshot or wait ~1 week until HtmlUnit-2.4 is released and
integrated in WebTest.
Alternatively you can try to isolate the problem and open an issue for it.

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com