Hello,

I hope this question has a simple answer.

The webpage that I have to test contains elements with names that are
dynamically build. For example, there is an amount field that is called
"amountX" where X can be a number between 0 and 9. The value is not known in
advance.

It will always be the first field in the webpage that starts with "amount".

I'm looking for a solution where I can use the following:

<setInputField

      description="BTOTransportCostAmount on CostDetail page: "

      name="amount"

      value="120"

/>

In this case, the name property does not match e.g. the field with name
"amount0". I tried with name="amount*" but that does not match either.

Thanks for the help!

David